Other, notes

Payment of enrollment fee

When we receive a letter of permission to apply for enrollment and status of residence qualification certificate from our school, Please pay the prescribed amount to the designated account of our school according to the rule.

Student entry procedure

Until visiting with admission permission
  1. The school will issue a letter of admission and a certificate.
  2. The principal receives a certificate of eligibility and goes to the Japanese embassy in Japan to apply for a visa.
  3. The person himself should leave Japan with a passport and a visa.
For questions about st'Mary please contact the following.


Reception: Weekdays (Mon-Fri) 9:00-18:00